2020年11月21日 星期六

Zaulson Lee

Super nice man

 Several men in a fitness center enter the locker room to rest after exercising.
 Suddenly the cellphone on a bench rang, and a man picked it up.
 Then there is the following dialogue:
 Male: "Hello?"

 Woman: "My dear, it's me. Are you in the club?"
 Male: "Yes."
 Woman: "Awesome! I'm in a shopping mall only two blocks away from you. I saw a very beautiful Chanel coat. It is very noble and gorgeous! Can I buy him?"

 Man: "How about the price?"
 Woman: "Only 50,000 yuan."
 Man: "Well, if you like it so much, go buy it."
 Female: "Oh, yes! I saw a 2007 new sports car when I was passing through a Mercedes car dealership. I like it very much. I have talked to the salesperson and he is willing to give me a pretty good price. I want to say  We also need to replace the BMW we bought at the end of last year."
 Male: "Then what price does he offer?"
 Woman: "It only costs more than three million yuan."
 Male: "Okay, but the price is so expensive, I hope it is fully functional."
 Woman: "Awesome! Before I hang up, there are still some things."
 Male: "What's the matter?"
 Woman: "It may seem a bit expensive, but I came here for our future life. I went through the real estate this morning and found that the building we fancy last month is still on sale. Do you remember that it was  There is a jacuzzi in the bathroom, a sky garden on the top floor, and an underground parking lot. It is located in a high-end apartment in Tianmu."
 Male: "How much is it?"
 Female: "As long as more than 40 million yuan, the price is very reasonable, and our house is too small, less than 80 square meters"
 Man: "Okay, go buy it, but the price must be bargained to 40 million yuan, okay?"
 Female: "No problem, dear! Thank you! I will see you later! I love you!"

 Man: "Goodbye! I love you too."

 The man hung up the line, closed the cover of the phone, and then raised his phone and asked everyone present:

 "Does anyone know who owns this mobile phone............?"

 To

沒有留言: